If you want your business to survive, you've got to be efficient -- You must figure out how to get MORE with LESS.
More with less -- That's the objective of evolution, to remove waste and optimize for value and efficiency.
Darwin was right: Life is a game of "survival of the fittest"...
Only the strong survive.
If you want your business to survive the evolutionary arms race, you must continuously improve efficiency.
The best way to do that is to "machine everything".
Eliminate the need to think.
Squeeze every ounce of utility out of every resource possible, and then figure out how to squeeze some more.
If you don't, you'll cease to exist.
This video shows you how to do it. Check it out and let me know what you think in the comments below?
Here's what we cover:
1. Why human nature is to like variety but variety is the enemy of efficiency and productivity.
2. How Henry Ford revolutionized car manufacturing by inventing the "production line" and how he could make better cars for less.
3. How Amazon extracts the output of 30 full time 6-figure employees from 1 full time employee on minimum wage. (mind blowing...).
4. Why "bespoke" solutions, variable offers and unpredictable days are the absolute worst nightmare of efficiency and why they will cripple you in business.
5. How we restructured the consulting business model and day-to-day operations so that we can get more for less and turn what was once an unpredictable human business into a predictable money making machine.
This video is a small cut from our Quantum Mastermind live event held early June in NYC. Quantum Mastermind is my highest level training program for sharp-minded, hungry entrepreneurs who are aiming to make 8-9 figures.
If you're not satisfied with success alone and demand the standard of being #1, this mastermind is for you!
We hold 3-day live events every year, weekly Q&A calls and have a private Facebook group. It's created more 7 and 8 figure earners than anything else online.
To learn more about Quantum Mastermind please contact [email protected].
To Your Success!
Sam Ovens & the team at Consulting.com.